Sales and Marketing Services Guarantee
As a Luxury Real Estate Professional, I work for you. You can depend on me to put your needs first. I will use The Luxury Real Estate Marketing Plan to provide you with exceptional service and superior results.
When you select me to market your home, I guarantee to perform the services that we have agreed upon, as part of an Exclusive Right To Sell Agreement, to your personal satisfaction or you may cancel our agreement with 24 hours written notice.
Prepare a written, custom tailored Luxury Marketing Plan which targets specific buyers to achieve maximum exposure.
- Recommend reasonable, cost-effective enhancements to maximize your home's appeal. Suggest action steps which showcase your home's assets and enable potential buyers to visualize living there.
- Invite cooperating real estate professionals to a planned preview of your property and ensure complete exposure through the Multiple Listing Service.
- Promote your home's assets at sales meetings.
- Place our distinctive Luxury Real Estate yard sign on your property.
- Develop comprehensive "feature and benefit" marketing materials for distribution to both local and transferring prospective buyers, as well as real estate sales professionals.
- Develop ads, Full Color double sided Flyers, and other promotional materials.
Realistic Pricing Analysis
- Help you establish a realistic, competitive asking price based on current, factual market activity.
- Monitor the competitive Pricing position of your home by:
- Viewing and comparing new listings which compete for the buyers we have targeted.
- Preparing a survey to solicit candid feedback at the Sales Associate's preview of your home.
- Analyze the results of our marketing activities, regularly update our marketing strategies, and share the analysis and adjusted plan with you.
- We provide our Exclusive 24/7 Online Property Activity Report (My Customer Web Page), you are always up-to-date on everything that is going on with your Home.
- To reduce unnecessary inconvenience, pre-qualify prospective buyers prior to presenting any offer.
Purchase Agreement and Closing Procedures
- Review and explain all "offers to purchase" and assist in negotiations for maximum price, terms and conditions
- Upon acceptance, monitor details and activities, including inspections, contingencies, mortgage approvals, etc., that will bring the transaction to a successful conclusion.
As the sole remedy for breach of promises under this guarantee, seller is entitled to terminate the Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement provided Broker is given 24 hours written notice of the reasons for termination and an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period. Such cancellation shall terminate all obligations under this guarantee excepting Seller's obligation to pay commission to Broker and cooperating broker for prospective purchasers registered with Seller who subsequently purchase the property.