Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time consuming if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand. One of my specialties is representing the best interests of the Home Buyer.
My comprehensive, high quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful. If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever have. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert, to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
I have had a lot of training and experience representing “Home Buyers”. As a Home Buyer agent, I am committed to helping the Home Buyers find and buy the best home, at the best price, on the best terms, with the least amount of stress. I have the experience, negotiating skill and in-depth long-term knowledge to make good on my good intentions.
I place my Client’s interest above all others, including my own! I don’t sell houses; I enable my Clients to make and carry out well-informed buying decisions. They are confident that the home they bought is what they wanted, their best home at the best price. My clients know that my training and experience enabled me to serve them effectively.
Home Buyer Expectation of Results
Home Buyer Realty Utah has built their reputation and success on Integrity. We promise to perform and expect us to keep that promise. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to perform the following services:
Home Buyer Realty Utah will:
- Educate you about the home buying process and provide up-to-date market information
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice.
- Recommend professional, experienced Mortgage Providers who will assist you in choosing a financial program best suited for your needs.
- Research the market and follow-up on available homes which meet your needs.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis, return your phone calls and gather information as requested.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home you are interested in.
- Prepare a property value comparison.
- Be a reference source for you to help find area information.
- Complete, present and negotiate your purchase agreement in a professional, skillful manner.
- Follow-up on your transaction during the procession stage.
- Coordinate communication between you and the other parties.
- Arrange possession of your new home and coordinate keys, etc..
No matter where you find Homes that attract your attention.
- In a local real estate magazine.
- Via the Internet
- Other agents’ FOR SALE sign
- New Home Developments
- From a friend
- A “For Sale by Owner” sign
- Other agent exclusive listing
Home Buyer Realty Utah can help you buy any of them!
Most importantly, we can negotiate any offer for you. But, if you view a property with someone else, I can’t represent you. If you see a sign, an open house, or even hear about a property, call us first and we will provide you with all the information on that property and make all the necessary arrangements for viewing.